Tuesday, November 4, 2008
It's been a while.
So it's been a while since I last posted so thought I would today. The Bressler household has been busy lately but not too busy.... we have been delivering alot of popcorn, going to Tron's football games, taking care of pigs, doing cub scout stuff and hanging out with family that has came to visit this week. My sister and her kids and my Nana have been here visiting. Tron has his last football game friday but if they win we will go on to playoffs. It will be a good game this friday against Follet. Jayden finally picked his pigs he picked a almost all black cross which will be a light weight, and a Hamp. He is excited about taking care of them and walking them. Jayden got his Bow and Arrow as a prize for selling popcorn this year for boy scouts. He is in love with it! He want to shoot it all the time, but that is great he worked hard for it. We are still delivering popcorn hopefully we will finish up today. I am popconed out this yr!!! Ben and I also voted today. John McCain all the way!!!!! Oh and of course Sarah Palin she is my type of girl! Anyways hope they get it. But who knows??? Obama just seems fake and scary to me to run our country. Well thats it for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen on the last part of your post!
I am following this blog: http://redhotmomma.wordpress.com/
Thought you might enjoy it, too!
:) Laura
Hey I checked out the red hot momma girl and thanks it seems like something I would like reading every now and then. The name says it all about her blog Red Hot Momma!!!!
Post a Comment