Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tron staring as Hannah Hoople





Oh my gosh I just got back from Tron's play the high school put on tonight and it was hilarious!!! It was called Frankenstein slept here. Tron stared as Ms. Hannah Hoople (a women) lol he was so good at it! He tried talking like a women which came out as a gay man!!! lol Every time he sat down he forgot to cross his legs in his dress lol. He also had to kiss the Ware wolf in the story!! lol Anyways it was a hoot going to this play not only because of how funny my brother was but all the other charecters were just as funny! Mrs. Howell did a great job with this play. I loved it!! And so did my kids all 3 of them sat still for the whole half hour!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

He's gorgeous! I know your dad is SO proud!

Unknown said...

hey this is elise. tron lookes sooooooo funny, lol.


c ya!!!