Pace and Hayes after decorating their new pumpkins.
Pace's kindergarten class took a field trip to Tulia today to the pumpkin patch. Hayes and I drove over for it. Pace got to pick out a pumpkin he chose the biggest one he could carry. lol We also brought home 3 little pumpkins for Jayden, Pace and Hayes to decorate. After we got done at the pumpkin patch we all headed to the park for a sack lunch. When we asked Pace before hand what he wanted us to pack in his lunch he said little octopus and pizza. lol He loves these little octopus that he eats everytime we go to Lynn's Grand Buffet. I omited the idea of octopus in a sack lunch. But Ben wanted to make it happen for him. So Ben called around and found the baby octopus in a store in Amarillo, and stayed up a little late last night making the octopus pizza. So that is what Pace had is his lunch today and he loved it and smiled ear to ear.
After the boys and I got home from the field trip the boys decorated their new pumpkins and had me take a picture.
Pace's kindergarten class took a field trip to Tulia today to the pumpkin patch. Hayes and I drove over for it. Pace got to pick out a pumpkin he chose the biggest one he could carry. lol We also brought home 3 little pumpkins for Jayden, Pace and Hayes to decorate. After we got done at the pumpkin patch we all headed to the park for a sack lunch. When we asked Pace before hand what he wanted us to pack in his lunch he said little octopus and pizza. lol He loves these little octopus that he eats everytime we go to Lynn's Grand Buffet. I omited the idea of octopus in a sack lunch. But Ben wanted to make it happen for him. So Ben called around and found the baby octopus in a store in Amarillo, and stayed up a little late last night making the octopus pizza. So that is what Pace had is his lunch today and he loved it and smiled ear to ear.
After the boys and I got home from the field trip the boys decorated their new pumpkins and had me take a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment