Thursday, January 14, 2010

Country livin at last!

Yay! We are finally gettin settled in our new home. This week has been the first slow week since Thanksgiving for us. I am actually getting to stay home and enjoy this country livin.

Things I love about country livin:

The peace and quiet

The sunrise,sunset and scenery

The stars and moon at night

My kids getting to run loose outside (my boys love it they play in the dirt, gather tumble weeds for the pigs, chase the chickens and Jayden likes to hunt down the rabbits)

My free range chickens running around dust bathing and scratchin around

My pigs out my back windows

Going to bed earlier (for some reason we go to bed earlier here?)

More family time

More time with God (Ben and I are reading the Bible every morning on a plan to read the whole book within a year.)

My house! (for those of you who don't know I love old houses and have always wanted a 2 story older house. I think it is beautiful and am loving fixing it up.)

Watching my husband love the country life too!

Walking my drive way to the mail box when the weathers nice (most of the time with Hayes)

Here are a few pics: Pics to come soon! I have to get ben's help....

No comments: