Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Who knew toilet paper could make you smile!! (:
This evening Jayden had baseball practice and I had something I had to go to.... so Ben took all the boys to Jayden's practice. Jentry and I stayed behind till we had to leave for our occasion. Well Jentry was sleeping so I decided to go to the bathroom in peace!!! lol So I am sitting there thinking oh how quiet the house is and how this is probably the first time I actually got to sit down today... having four kids is taking some getting used to for me like it always does when I add a new little one to it all. Anyways I reach for some toilet paper and notice some one has written something on it..... It read "I love you Mom" it was my Pace's hand writing. It happened at the right time me thinking of how I was getting a moments peace to my self and next thing I was thinking after reading the toilet paper was how I love my kiddos!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I've read in a while. How awesome!!
That is so sweet!
That is cute!
Post a Comment