Well here is another one of those stories....
We made it to church Sunday even Sunday school! But in church Hayes disappeared where did he go... well we sit on the back roll these days since sometimes we have to go out with the kids and there is a Sunday school room right next to where he was sitting at... and so I decided to start looking there and yes he was there under a table laying down hiding his face. Well when he finally came out from under the table I saw why he was hiding. He had some how got Jayden's pocket knife and managed to get it past me and to church and went all the way through Sunday school with it in his pocket???? But he had decided to play with it during church.
After Church we had planned to town to buy groceries. We decided Canyon Wal-Mart was where we needed to go. Well the shopping trip took forever and with 4 kids it tests your patience for sure. I think every few steps on every isle Pace found something to say "Mom can I have this Mom." Although I did say yes to a few things. Hayes wanted to help push the basket instead of sitting in the basket. Jayden was busy running back to isles that we just came from because we forgot to get something on them and sent him back for the items. And Jentry just slept until the produce isles. That is when it all turned to craziness..... Ben decided last minute to get the ingredients for a recipe which he had to call my parents to get and stayed on the phone for ever..... I had Jentry at this point in my arms with her screaming... Hayes and Pace I was threatening to put all there yummy snack food back if they don't come here and stand by me. Then Pace and I realized we forgot his chocolate milk drink for his field trip... so what do ya know the milk is at the back of the store and where were we at the front! So Ben says hey why your back there I need peanuts.... so we (Jentry, Hayes, Pace and I) head for the back of the store one in my arms one holding my hand and Pace slowly trailing behind...... we left Jayden standing at the baskets with Ben so no one would mess with our stuff. So we get to the peanuts and no little containers of them so we settle for a honkin big one and Hayes is in charge of carrying this. He does good for a while then he starts showing me how he can throw it up and catch it!! Which his catching skills are ok for a 3 year old but he does end up dropping it a dozen or more times. Then we finally make it to the milk and get Paces chocolate milk which makes him smile ( : Then we head to the front of the store again to meet up with Ben with Hayes still throwing the peanuts, Jentry crying and Pace smiling : ) Well guess what Ben is not where we left him and Jayden is with him where ever he is and the baskets so no putting Hayes' peanuts up before he destroys them. After walking up and down a few isles searching for Ben and Jayden with Jentry still crying I spot them and we all go to the check out.
I tell Ben me and the little kids(3) are going to go to the car and feed Jentry while he and Jayden check out. Well then I look at him and ask where did we park?? He said I don't know? So out to the parking lot I go with Jentry still in my arms crying, Hayes holding my other hand, and Pace holding on to the diaper bag. We walked to the left of the parking lot no suburban???? Then we walked to the right and Pace spotted it!!!!! Yay!! From there things calmed down a little more......... and when Ben and I finally got home we were tired to say the least : )
I hope to blog of these stories and some day when my kids are grown to look back and have a good laugh.... and hey maybe my kids will someday enjoy reading them... but for now I hope you get a good laugh out of them!
1 comment:
You made me smile. At least you have a good attitude. If I'd have realized things were going to get crazier when I saw you, I'd have stayed to help or taken one home with me!!
Post a Comment