Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I ran it and finished it!!!



SO.. I ran my 4 mile cross country run this past Saturday. It was my first race to run since I was a freshman in high school. I was nervous but not as nervous as I thought I would be. I ended up running a 37min time. My usual time for 4 miles has been 35 minutes but considering the course which has plenty of hills I think I did ok. I ended up getting 3rd in my division. I was just proud of my self for finishing and not walking those were my goals when I started the race. I loved racing and have more races I am already registered for to participate in. I have a run this Saturday actually it is also a 4 mile, and Ben is doing it too with me!

1 comment:

TREY MORGAN said...

Well done. I was excited to read how you did. Keep it up.