Wednesday, December 3, 2008
A new found Love of mine.
I have found a new love of running. I used to love to run in high school cross country and track. Since losing weight I have been able to run like I used to again. Everyday I am looking forward to my run that day. I have be running now 3 weeks and am up to 4 miles 4 times a week. Resting on the other 3 days to let my body recover. I am working towards a marathon, but have a lot of months of training before I can accomplish that. Right now my first race will be December, 13th in Lubbock a 4 miler. I am nervous but excited at the same time. Ben has also decided to join me in the running hobby and he and I have our first run together planned for December, 20th in Amarillo. Just thought I would share, just in case you saw Ben and I running around town all the time. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Janda,
You never cease to amaze me!! WOW--you go girl! I'll be cheering for ya as you run by.
Check out this running site:
http://runtreyrun.blogspot.com/
:)Laura
Hey thanks Laura, I looked at the blog and now am a follower of it. Great Blog and lots of tips on running! Thanks!
Post a Comment