Monday, July 20, 2009

July!!!!

SO it's been a while since I have posted. It has been a very busy summer so far for us.... here are some of the pics in my camera at the moment all of them are from this month July.

This is a updated pic of Otis our black mouth cur he is getting big... bigger than I thought he would get and he is still a pup!

Watermelon!! What's summer without watermelon? Here we are eating watermelon out at my parents house. My dad always has a watermelon for his grandbabies in the summer iced down and ready to eat and get all messy then a full swimming pool for afterwards! Good memories for our boys! I love Ben's smile in the above pic!


Don't know why I didn't get a pic of Pace eating his?? Sorry Pace!

This is a pic of Ben's new flag on his DIY flag pole. The new flag is yellow and it is a Don't tread on me flag. I had to google it to understand what it stood for.


Suprise!! My mom turned 50 this month so we had her a suprise birthday party she had no idea!! It was so much fun!



These last two pictures are of one of our rooseters. We took him along with us on our trip to my family reunion at Possum Kingdom to play a game. The game was Chicken S**t Bingo!! Basically you have the chicken in the pen and make a poster board of squares and sell the squares for money then the people who purchase the squares write their name in the square. Then you put the poster board under the cage and wait for the chicken to poop. Whos ever name the chicken poops on gets the pot of money! Its a good and funny fundraiser.

1 comment:

Laura said...

FUN!! T.S. had a ball the other night. He is really looking forward to school with Pace.

Tell Ben I like the new flag.