Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Country Home

Looking out from the second floor towards Happy.
Jayden's Texas Longhorns Room

Pace and Hayes Room

So here I am in this new house which I have longed for for a long time my quiet, two story, old, country home. Wow but has it been some work which was fun to us.... but I think I am seeing the end in sight now where we can just lay back and enjoy the quietness and beauty of it all. We are doing the final project this weekend... Laying the kitchen and laundry room floor. I am so excited to get this done and see how it finishes it all up and makes it all wonderful.

Here are some pics of the rooms: I will post the pics of the kitchen and laundry room next week after its all put together.

Loft Area or Hall way on the second floor (we thought was a great place for a desk for the kids homework)
Built in shelf half way up the stairs (I love the built ins in old houses)
Top of the stairs

Office

Our room
Hall way down stairs (notice built in shelf for the phone I love it)
Bathroom
Built in China hutch in the dining room
Dining room
Stair way
Living room

1 comment:

Laura said...

Everything looks great!! I need to find an excuse to come visit.
I know y'all will enjoy country life. Sometimes you have to remind yourself to go to town.