We are anxiously preparing for a new kiddo in this house. Jentry and I went yesterday to gather new items that a child might need. Items like a toothbrush, brush, etc. and something as a small gift like a toy car for a boy and bracelets for a girl. I found bedding at the local thrift store for a girl, I did have extra bedding on hand for a boy. We will get new mattresses Saturday.
As I wait I can't help but think about the children that I soon will feel like are mine, I do pray each day for the children that will come to our home.
Mark 9: 36-37
He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."
No comments:
Post a Comment