Well the boys were suppose to be picking up there room Saturday night, while I was in the office.
Well of course they weren't. I went to check on them and they were playing nintendo but behind them on the pool table was all my makeup poured out and crushed up and destroyed. Not to mention the top of Jayden's pool table has lots of stains on it now. They had crushed all my eyeshadows and poured out my foundation, then dipped my mascara brush in it and dipped it back into the mascara bottle so I had to toss my mascara. I still can't find one of my lip glosses no tellins what they did with it??? I cleaned up the mess then gave them a good talkin to. Jayden went on to say he was not part of it but he didn't stop them either..... so the master mind was Pace I found out and Hayes was his sidekick. The next day I went to put on my makeup for church and got to my other lip gloss that I still had and put it on my lips and wow! it was a white, white color like the color of my eye shadow!!!! They oviously dipped it in the eye shadow. So I had to toss that. So now I have no lip gloss at all. Anyways this is how it is I guess living amongst all these boys.
2 comments:
I'm laughing. Sounds like something my three boys would do. TS and Tryce used to like putting makeup on with Kenli.
Sorry they destroyed it all. Maybe April will give you a "I'm a mother of boys and need all the help I can get" discount.
Maybe so I need to show her this post huh when I go to buy more good idea Laura!
Post a Comment