Monday, January 26, 2009

The boys are on a roll today.


Things have been happening here today in this house of boys. It all started out when Pace wanted to take a bath... well I told him he needed to take a shower because Hayes wanted to take one with him and I did not want to have to sit in the bathroom while they took the bath to make sure they didn't drown so Pace said ok and was off to take a SHOWER. Well I heard the bath water running so went to check it out and sure enough they were taking a bath but not any kind of ordinary bath a bubble bath and man was it a bubble bath.... bubbles everywhere.... Pace had poured all the bubble bath in. I thought this was a cute hornory thing they did so I ran to get the camera so here are the pics. But the next thing was not so cute.... I was playing Monopoly with Jayden who is home today recovering from the stomach bug and Pace decided to fix my hair he had all my hair accesories out and was combing it. Well I felt him rolling my hair up in the comb by the time I felt it he was to my scalp and had all the rest of my hair in it! I had Ben try and figure out how we were going to get it out? Not to much we could do we tried and tried and then I did it I had to cut it out. So if you see one side of my hair shorter or thinner, you won't even have to ask me. Ben says it looks "ok"????? Anyways I did not take pics of this one. lol I was a little mad but had to keep calm cause he really had no idea that my hair would get stuck in the comb. I hope this is all the tales for today.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is what happens when our routine changes and a kid is home sick. The lovely weather doesn't help, either.
Thankfully we have been without incident so far today.