Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My 16 Random things...

SO I stole this from Christi she also posted this on her blog so yes I am coping her! But here goes 16 Random things about me.....

1. I eat peanut butter and crackers every morning for breakfast not the packaged ones the homemade ones. Followed by an orange ( :

2. I love being out numbered by all these boys in this house with me. I think it is so neat to have all boys!

3. I like physical hard work. This maybe why I love running?

4. I recently started to like to read??? Wow never thought this would happen. Just ask Mrs. Smith lol

5. I am in love with Benjamin and feel like we are soul mates for sure and that we are all part of God's great plan.

6. I like texting.

7. I over react alot about stupid little things (due to hormones I think) lol

8. I think I have the cutest kids in the world (doesn't every mother?)

9. I love garage sales and goodwill and thrift shops and I will tell you if you say something I am wearing is cute, that I got at one of these places and how much it was. I really think it is stupid to spend too much money on brand names when someone else can spend it for you then give it away and you can get it for $2 : )

10. I bite my fingernails and can't stop!

11. I like fishin.

12. Never been huntin (but I am sure I would love it.)

13. I like having my own garden every year (I am tilling mine up this week for the new one this year.)

14. I make lists constantly. I have to be organized or it drives me nuts.

15. I talk to God/ Jesus everyday especially when I am running.

16. I stand up for what I think is right and don't mind voicing my opinion on things... some people have called me close minded call me what ever you want.. I am me!

Thats it... this was fun I probably could have done 116 things about me but that would probably get boring..

2 comments:

Shryll said...

Loved the 16 Random things ... wouldn't have been bored by 116. Learned new things about you. Wish I was closer so I could help with the garden.

Love it that you feel you and Ben are soul-mates. So few people are so lucky. And sad to say, some don't realize that they have found their soul-mate.

Love and God Bless ... Aunt Shryll

Janda Bressler said...

Thanks Aunt Shryll we wish you were closer to we need to make a trip to Bird soon let us know when is a good time.