Just had to share about my house cleaning today. I was taking up rugs in the kitchen so I could sweep/ mop. Well some thing was sticking out of the freezer so I pulled on it and it wouldn't come out so I opened the freezer to find it was Pace's sock right there in the bottom of the freezer where he had probably stepped to get something (we have a side by side fridge) and the sock had stuck to the ice on the freezer floor so he just took the sock off and left it stucck there in the freezer. It made me crack up.... nothing suprises me any more.
2 comments:
Our two households could probably be a sitcom! I think it may be good that Pace and T.S. don't live in the same house.
Yeah but they will be in the same class poor connie!! lol We could just have a reality tv show ( :
Post a Comment