We planted some seeds this year inside for the garden they are sprouting and becoming plants now. Also the onions I went ahead and planted in my garden are now sprouting out. MY day lilies in the front flower bed are coming back this year thick
I'm impressed. I like starting my own seeds, we haven't gotten set up to do it out here yet. My goal is a green house. You can separate your day lillies after they die back this year--then you can plant them in more spots. You've gotten me excited about gardening.
1 comment:
I'm impressed. I like starting my own seeds, we haven't gotten set up to do it out here yet. My goal is a green house. You can separate your day lillies after they die back this year--then you can plant them in more spots. You've gotten me excited about gardening.
Post a Comment