Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Garden



We tilled up our garden for this year today. My grandparents came over today and brought their tiller and we all tilled up a spot in our back yard for a garden this year. I had my garden in another area of the yard years before but some things just didn't grow well there so we have chose another spot in the yard this year and the soil looks better to me. I have planted my onion bulbs and can't wait to plant the rest of the garden, but will have to wait for warmer weather. I have about 8 rows to plant in. I will post the progress of the garden in the spring.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Now that you have yours ready, come out here and get mine ready!
I need to clean out the chicken pens and get it spread on the garden. I love planning as much as planting and working in the garden.

Shryll said...

Ben ... Looks to me like you are getting that BRESSLER figure. Be sure that you have a good physical every year and WATCH that cholesterol level.

Great that you all are doing a garden. Good food and saving money and getting some exercise.

Janda Bressler said...

Shryll that is not Ben running the tiller in the garden that is my gradpa... Ben does not have the Bressler waist line yet... he is in great shape these days.

Bee Happy said...

please I love the garden!!