Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Champions!!!!

Yay! We won the Tulia little dribblers tournament. Our basketball team did great this year and everyone improved too I think. We ended up playing the other Happy team for the championship game and they game us a good game. When all these boys get up in jr. high and high school they are gonna have one heck of a basketball team. There is alot of talent between them all! Jayden scored 4 pts. our first game then in the championship game he had alot of steals. I am proud of him. I did not get any pics due to the little stinkers I had to keep up with at the game and one fell asleep in my arms the last game so you understand......

1 comment:

Laura said...

I didn't get picturs of Sadie either and I took my camera to two games.
Tell Jayden we are proud of him an dhis team.