Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chuckwagon Cookoff Logan NM


We traveled to Ute Lake State Park in Logan New Mexico this past weekend for a chuck wagon cook off. We ended up coming out with 1st in cobbler way to go mom we call her the "Cobbler Queen" she has won at this 2 yrs in a row. Ben won last year with his bread but this year he got 4th don't really know what happened there we think maybe they wanted biscuits instead of a roll??? My Dad and Tron did the chicken fries they got 2nd we were pretty proud of that. We also got 3rd in Potatoes, and 4th in beans. Over all we got 3rd wagon. I am taking on the beans next cook off I am experimenting with it right now I can't wait to compete Hayes is finally old enough that I can.

The 3 little boys dish washed that keeps them pretty busy, Pace gets every piece of grime off every dish he is a perfectionist. lol We have alot of fun at these!




1 comment:

Laura said...

I think this is so neat that your whole family can do this together. What great memories for you and your boys.