Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pace's newest....


Well today I was outside helping with the new fence and Pace was hammering away in his room so went in to see what he was up to. He had found some hooks and was hammering them in his wall to hang his ribbons on. I thought that was okay so I went on back out side to what I was doing. Well then he comes out side and has that "I just did something look" so I began to investigate him and saw that he had red marker all over his hands so I went directly to his room. Well he had decided to make his own border around his room around the top of his bunk bed on the wall. After I laughed he got talked to but it will be up there for a while it was permenent marker.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Okay, I know it isn't good to write on the walls, but I LOVE THIS!!
It is so cool.
Sorry--don't tell Pace.