Ben and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary this September and are wanting to take a weekend trip somewhere just the 2 of us. But are having a hard time deciding where to go? Any one have any ideas of a good place?
Fredericksburg is fun--the guest houses are cool. Robby and I have stayed at a neat bed and breakfast in Fort Worth. His parents know the owners. For our 10 year we went to Amarillo for supper and then to buy groceries. I'm thinking we should do way beter for #11.
2 comments:
Fredericksburg is fun--the guest houses are cool.
Robby and I have stayed at a neat bed and breakfast in Fort Worth. His parents know the owners.
For our 10 year we went to Amarillo for supper and then to buy groceries. I'm thinking we should do way beter for #11.
I looked Fredericksburg up it is a finalist neat place. My parents have been there several times they liked too.
Post a Comment