Today all the boys got new guns... Jayden finally got his first real gun he has been wanting he finally saved up enough money. Pace got his first air soft gun. Hayes got a cap gun. They love them. We shot them this afternoon. Jayden is wanting to shoot a bird soon lol he keeps trying. Pace is wild with the air soft gun. lol Kinda scary glad its air soft. Hayes keeps asking me to cock his gun lol you don't cock cap guns you just shoot em. Days like today I do realize I am surrounded by boys! But I love it!
2 comments:
Wow! You guys are brave. Ben and Jayden will have to come out and go dove hunting with Robby and Sadie. Sadie's 410 knocks her back, but she likes to hunt.
That would be fun! I will have to tell Jayden that Sadie has a 410 also... he will think thats cool.
Post a Comment