Friday, August 28, 2009
The new school yr.
Well school started for Happy August 24th. Jayden is in 4th grade this year. It just doesn't seem possible he is growing up too fast for me. Pace started Kindergarten this year but not on the 24th he went the 25th. Why you ask? Well he still had the stomach bug that day so he missed that first day of Kindergarten. Pace loves it so far. He was anxious to go. I of course had to hold back my tears and let him take this little step in growing up. Hayes is my only one at home for now. He is adjusting well he follows me around alot and I get alot of time with him which is nice to get to know the little guy, for I know in a short time he too will be starting Kindergarten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you believe we have fourth graders??? I've enjoyed Jayden at school, he always makes me smile.
We were glad Pace made it for day 2--I'm glad he and T.S. are in the same class. I saw Pace in the hall and he actually smiled and waved at me!!
Post a Comment