Well the Bressler house hold got some great news about a couple weeks ago....... We are expecting again #4. We are 5-6 weeks along so we have a ways to go so remember us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy please. I have been feeling great, but so hungry... I was so sick with the boys.... so don't know whats going on with this one? I also found out last night that one of my cousins that is the same age as me he and his wife are expecting also and are due 2 days after us! Exciting! This will be their first child. So prayers to his family too please. I will be updating ya'll on the progress of our #4!
2 comments:
WOW--I'm excited for you guys. We'll be praying that all goes well. Maybe it's a girl since you're so hungry and not sick--hmmm.
Yippee!!! I kept waiting for that announcement! I will be praying for everything. Love ya!!
Post a Comment