Sunday, September 21, 2008

Before and After



As most of you know Ben and I have been losing weight. I was looking through old pictures on the computer and found some really bad ones and I am really embarrassed to post them but here they are so you can get a full picture of how much we have lost. As of today Ben and I have lost a total of 95 lbs together! He has lost 47 lbs and I have lost 48 lbs. We started changing our lifestyle the end of February 2008. Ben has 5 more lbs to lose till his goal weight and I have 6 lbs to go till my goal weight. Ben went from a size 40 Jeans to a size 33. I have gone from a tight 16 to a size 8. We feel so good today and look so much better, we have more energy, self confidence and it has just totally made us happier people. I am glad we made this decision to change our lifestyle. And now here is our after picture taken today after church by Jayden.

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW--so proud of you guys. You guys look fabulous and you are still the same sweet people inside, too. Nice photo,Jayden.