Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy Day

Well today was a busy day, I woke up at 5 a.m. early because Ben had a meeting to travel to for work. I fell back asleep in the recliner after getting Jayden to school till 8:30 when the little boys woke up. Then I got a shower, went on my walk at 10:30 with my friend Kayla to the post office then she invited us over for lunch which was yummy we had spaghetti. The kids had a wonderful time playing together and Kayla and I had fun too looking at her photo albums. Then I left her house at 2:00 walked home to get a few things then headed to walk with Jayden and his class at the track. We walked 5 laps or 1 mile and 1 lap. : ) We then walked home again and got some other things then headed to the church for path finders. We stayed there till 5:30. Then headed down the streets of Happy, walking to sell Jayden's popcorn for cub scouts. We sold till 8 pm. Jayden is doing well selling and is enjoying it he is working towards a prize. Anyways I am tired tonight and can't wait to lay my body down.

1 comment:

Gummy Terri said...

Glad you are keeping us all up on what's going on.
Love ya,