Friday, October 17, 2008

50 lbs!!!

Well I have finally hit my 50 lb mark. Yay! I can't believe I could lose that much. If you think about it, Pace weighs 35lbs and Hayes weighs 25 lbs I have almost lost them!!!! Or Jayden weighs 65 lbs and it is almost him!!! Yikes when you think of it that way that is alot of weight. I have just walked and walked and ran and ran and ate right. I have 4 more lbs to my goal weight. Then I may want to lose 10 more lbs. I will see. Ben has lost 48 lbs and has 1 more lb to his goal weight. I am proud of him. I am so thankful he did this with me it has made it easier for sure. I will post again when we make it to our goals.

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW--I am so impressed and so proud of you! Way to go!