Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Boys update





Just thought I would update every one on the boys and all they are doing.

I will start with Jayden. Jayden had a flag football game yesterday evening and did well he caught a pass and ran it ten yards. He is really enproving every game. His team lost though. He also got a few awards in school last six weeks he got perfect attendence, A honor roll, a math and reading award because he got both his math and AR goals. He also got through selling popcorn for cubscouts on Monday and ended up being the top seller with $1,105.00. He chose the bow and arrow as his prize and gets to go to a pizza/swim party with the district cubscouts because he sold over $750.00. Jayden also has pigs this year and is busy taking care of them, this weekend as you might have already saw from a later post he built pens for them this weekend. Jayden keeps pretty busy these days.

And now for Pace. He has quite the imagination these days. He goes around the house fighting bad guys all day. He talks non stop. He has learnt how to count to15, rhyme, to say his abc's, shapes, and some colors. He also knows how to write some letters. He still loves to draw. He is my little artist. He love playdough, painting anything artsy. He also inherited one of Jayden's retired chores this week of sorting the laundry and he is enjoying it for now. I know the new will wear off soon and he will think of it as a chore and not as fun as he does now. Pace also loves the pigs. Pace is growing and learing more and more everyday.

Now to Hayes. Hayes is talking alot. He can say three word sentences now. He plays with Pace most of the day. He loves building with legos and blocks or stacking anything like toilet paper or paper towls. I buy these in bulk at sams and so he has alot to stack he and Pace make all kinds of things with them. Hayes plays playdough alot, trains, or with any kind of car or truck. He loves Elmo movies and would watch them all day if I let him. He also likes to throw balls which I think for a two year old has a arm on him. He also loves to play with Jayden's pigs and ride on Oopa's big truck. Hayes last Sunday went to Sunday school by him self with out me in the classroom with him. I knew it would happen someday. He has alot of fun in there his teacher is Laura and they play with playdough and eat of course, color, and play with stickers. Hayes is also been being really sneaky and hornory around the house. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen floor only so Hayes five minutes later could spill oyster crackers all over it, then while I was cleaning that up I look over at him and he is in the fire place playing with the old ashes. What a mess I had to clean up.

So this is the update for now................ more to come!!!

No comments: