Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My awesome dream

So every once in a while I will have a dream that I think is sent from God and last night I had one. I was walking down the street and in front of this one house there were some drug dealers and some guys they were about to set on fire. One guy was a normal guy and the other a paralized man in his wheel chair who was helpless. My first instinct in my dream was to hide so they wouldn't do the same to me but after a moment of thinking I decided to take a stand and do what was right help those guys out. So this is what my new quote is that I made up in the dream or God sent to me in the dream. "I'd rather go down doing something for God than to live knowing I didn't."

No comments: