Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lots of rain and lots of fun!!

I have not posted lately. So let me see where to start. Well last friday Nana came to visit and we traveled to Mclain to watch Tron and the Happy Cowboys play and it was a great game. Cowboys won!! 46-20 They all played a really good game. I thought Tron had a good one he got alot of tackles. In fact Jayden during the first quarter said "Tron is mad or something cause he is tackeling everyone." lol I thought it was cute.

Saturday we got ready and went to Jayden's football game which got called off due to the rain which I was thankful for it was a mess out there with all the mud! So we will try it again this Saturday. After lunch on Saturday we took the cub scouts to the News channel 10 studio for a tour and to learn about communication since that is one of the things we are learning about the boys really liked it and Ben and I thought it was pretty cool too. That evening my parents came over for supper we had homemade chili which went well with the weather.

Sunday it was still raining. We went to Church then Ben and my little brothers moved Ben's office furniture from work to here home. He is now officially working at home and has all his office supplies here too. He is liking it so far. That evening we went out to my parents to check out the new pigs Tron and Cole picked out Saturday at the pig sale.

Monday (Columbus Day) it still was raining. Ben was off, sorta he assembled all his office computers and things so he would be ready for tuesday's work. The boys and I and Nana made playdoh 3 batches and 3 colors. They loved it they made all kinds of stuff all morning out of it. Jayden had to go to school but we made him some playdoh too. We also took the cubscouts to the Canyon library to learn about how to find books at the library. We had a wonderful lady there show us around she really was great with the kids. After our tour the cub scouts and my boys checked out books. We had not done this in a long time and I forget how much fun it is to check out things at the library like movies, books (of course) and magazines. I think we will keep this up and do it more often. My kids love it.

Tuesday is still was raining. Ben went out to the office for work. Jayden went to school. The little boys and I made kleenex ghost and hung them from the vents in their room so that way when the air blows it will move the ghost. We also made Jayden one for his room. After work and Jayden's homework we went to Subway and ate supper. Then grocery shopped we ended up getting home at 10:30 kinda late for a school night but hey we will just have to go to sleep early tonight to catch up. About buying groceries, I have seen my grocery budget go up $200 lately yikes! Food costs are way up it just really hit me hard last night after shopping.

And so here we are today the sun is shining and everything is pretty normal.... Ben's working. Pace is playing. Hayes is napping. Jayden is at bible bowl or aka path finders. And I am keeping busy for sure!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow--lots of fun crafts. I haven't made play doh in a while, will have to put that and the ghosts on our to-do lists. Thanks for doing such a good job with cub scouts!