Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do I really have to do something today???

I have a dose of the I don't want tos today. We are leaving tomorrow camping for spring break and there is a million things to do before then but I don't feel like doing it today. I am thinking maybe if I get out of my PJ's I might get motivated...??? Anyways I am posting my to do list on here for today so maybe that will make me do it lol ....

1. get dressed and kids too

2. continue doing laundry (just like everyday)

3. get boys lunch

4. clean camper for trip

5. run 5 miles

6. clean up mine and Ben's room it is a wreck

I think that's all I will do today..... lol Now if I could just get off the computer!

1 comment:

Laura said...

yeah--run 5 miles was on my list today, too!(HA)
good luck getting everything ready for your trip!