Thursday, March 26, 2009

Working on our back yard...

We are spending most of our spare time these days working on our back yard. First we have taken down our privacy fence and are putting a new one up our old one the wooden post were rotting off and we had wired it too many times and it was time for a new one.

Also we are building a chicken coop with the old wood from our old fence so we are taking all the nails out of the old fence and taking it apart.

We are building a little chicken wired fence around our garden to keep out the dog and the kids.

I will post pictures of our progress.....

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'll be interested to see how all of the projects turn out. I think it is cool you are re-using the wood for the coop. It should work great.
We got 4 more chicks at Tractor Supply yesterday--I know, I"m crazy.

Janda Bressler said...

Oh well we will be crazy together cause we ordered 30 total chickens yikes! 10 laying ones and 20 meat that are ready to eat by 12 weeks old so.....