I have become a Big Hot tea drinker over the past few years. I have explored many of the teas on the grocery store shelf some I love some are ok and others went into the trash..... Ben is a big coffee drinker (straight up black coffee) I love the way it smells but the taste is horrible. So I could drink something hot too in the mornings and spend time with him I started on hot tea so here are a few of my favorites and what I think of them....
1.Bengal Spice (or Tiger Tea) lol my kids call it tiger tea because it has a pic of a tiger on the front of the box. This is the Celestial sesonings brand found at walmart and united. It is a cinnamon and nutmeg tasting tea and smells wonderful. It is not a sweet drink just smells that way. It is the top on my lists of teas. And it's Caffeine free!
2.Plantation Mint (Bigelow brand) found at united it is a mint tea but not sweet it is wonderful when you have a head cold.
3.Lemon Zinger (Celestial Seasonings brand) It is a berry/lemon tea it is nice to drink in the middle of the day since its fruity. I love lemon and this one really has a lemony taste. It's caffeine free.
4. Peppermint (Celestial seaonings brand) It is a peppermint tea and is also good to drink while you have a head cold. It is nice to drink around the holidays cause it puts you in the holiday spirit or at least it does me. lol It's caffeine free.
5. Gree Tea with lemon (Bigelow brand) I drink this if I need to wake up and get a move on the day green tea is wonderful for energy and has healthy antioxidants in it. So it's my healthy tea. It also has the lemon flavor in it which is a bonus for me.
I also get hot tea at starbucks if we ever stop at one..... they have a white tea I love... I have tried the thai tea from them and it tastes like spinich which I love spinich but just didn't care for the tea.
I would love to hear some other suggestions on tea if you have a favorite please share!
1 comment:
i love stash teas. i usually order once or twice a year, they are a bit expensive. we use abuelo tea when we get snotty. we buy the ingredients at eat right. currently trying to grow everything that's in it. great blog.
Post a Comment